Salem Community Pantry
794 E. 3rd St., Salem
FOOD DISTRIBUTION EACH THURSDAY from 4 to 6pm
Just a few current guidelines to remember:
1. Wearing a mask will be required.
2. Cars: Vehicles MUST approach from the NORTH and be heading SOUTH on Vine Street. Boxes will be placed in open trunks of vehicles from the garage door on the west side of Vine Street. Please stay in a single file line.
3. Walkers: You will be served from the side door, located on Vine.
4. There will be no parking allowed on the streets or in the parking lot around the building.
5. DO NOT LINE UP BEFORE 3:45pm to avoid traffic jams.
6. An ID will be required and will be checked before the box is placed into the vehicle. We are only able to assist people who live in 44460.